Andy is a practical, creative tax adviser who assists a variety of clients in achieving their personal and commercial objectives in the most tax efficient manner.
His areas of expertise include:
- Non-UK domiciled individuals
- Non-resident investors in UK property
- International pension schemes – QROPS / QNUPS etc
- UK taxation of offshore structures
- SMEs expanding and trading internationally
- Restructuring of UK property
- Capital gains tax planning
- Inheritance tax planning
- Research and development
Andy began his career with the ‘Big 4’ working at Ernst & Young and PWC in their private client teams. He moved on to Grant Thornton, where he advised entrepreneurial clients particularly where there was an overseas angle to their affairs.
Andy set up his own business in 2011 to advise professional clients, SMEs and high net worth individuals on complex tax matters.
Andy is now regularly quoted in the media as an expert on topical tax issues.
- Member of the Association of Tax Technicians (ATT)
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Taxation (CIOT)
- Member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- Advanced Financial Planning Certificate (AFPC)